Friday, June 19, 2009

Jamaica Missions date 20090619

Loving Teenagers every where
Friday night preached at Rock Teens -- what an amazing night!
I couldn't believe how nervous I was that night. More than normal. At times it felt like my heart was going to pound right out of my chest.

We worshiped then played some games. By the time our team shared there testimonies, I was screaming on the inside ... "Let Me Loose!"

I Shared a Message on Worship is Universal. It was one of those roller coaster sermons.
Hilarious at times, Thought provoking and Challenging. I love those.

At the end we had an amazing time of worship and two salvations. Pastor Omar blessed my socks off when he closed the service reciting the three take home points:

Thoughtfully -- “with MY mind”
Passionately -- “with MY Heart and Soul”
Practically -- “with MY Strength

---------------------------------------------
I am so thankful to everyone that made this possible for me to go. I can not repay what you have sown into my life. To everyone that was on this trip... I love you so much... You have each impacted me and allowed me grow closer to Jesus... But To God be the Glory... Every little bit of it, for everything... !!! pastor cj

No comments: